This is the official Copyright Compliance Policy ("Copyright Compliance Policy") for the chiefwork.com website ("Site," "we," "us," or "our"). The Site is owned and operated by FPS Networks,Inc (FPS). This Copyright Compliance Policy sets forth the procedures undertaken by FPS, Inc. to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement from copyright owners and terminating the accounts of repeat infringers and does not cover any other procedures, for any other purpose, or the procedures of any subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliates"), or any other company, unless specifically stated.
This Copyright Compliance Policy is a part of the terms and conditions which are set forth in our Terms of Service Agreement. Any terms that are not defined in this Copyright Compliance Policy shall have the meaning given in the Terms of Service Agreement. Both the Terms of Service Agreement and this Copyright Compliance Policy are legally binding on all users.
We take protection of copyrights very seriously, we use multiple measures to prevent copyright infringement over this Site and to promptly end any infringement that might occur as quickly as possible. How to Send a Notice of Copyright Infringement
In you are a copyright owner (or the owner's authorized agent) and have a good-faith belief that material on our website infringes one of your copyrights, you may notify us using this procedure. In order for us to process your notice of copyright infringement, it must be sent to the agent designated below and must include the information specified below. When we receive a notice under this procedure, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Send your notice of infringement to our designated agent for receiving such notices:
Full Address to Which Notification Should be Sent to:
26, Rue de Broca,75005 PARIS
Telephone Number of Designated Agent:
Email Address of Designated Agent:
Your notice of infringement must be a written communication provided to the agent designated above that includes substantially the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on our Site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our Site.
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This Copyright Compliance Policy was last modified on December 1st, 2008 and is effective immediately.